Header Ads

test

Must Read: Funny Conversation between Henry and Batsuayi

Ahead of Belgium World Cup qualifier, EPL legend and Belgium's ass. Coach Thiery Henry decided to put some sense into batsuayi's head.

BATSUAYI : when I grow up I just want to be like you.
HENRY: (laughs gleefully) ho! Ho! Ho! hold on, how old are you again?
BATSUAYI : turned 24 this month.
HENRY : and you think you are still growing?
BATSUAYI : YES, because Chelsea fans says that am an upcoming superstar.
HENRY : (laughs scornfully ) hehehe, Rashford at 19 is an already established superstar, Gabriel Jesus at 21 is an already established superstar. How old did you say you are again?
BATSUAYI : I just turned 24 early this month.
HENRY : your age mate, Lukaku is a top scorer at 24 while your are competing with defenders to score own goals. Do you even have a premier league goal?
BATSUAYI : yes, that own goal is a goal. A goal against a big club to be precise...
HENRY : ho Ho! Ho! And you are happy with the goal?
BATSUAYI : yes, so long as it puts me on the scoresheet, am happy. Just 6 more owns goals and I will have same number of goals as Lukaku.
HENRY : holly shit! And you want to be like me?
BATSUAYI : yes!
HENRY : ( pushing batsuayi away) you know what, move away from me. Don't come closer. Lest I be infected with your stupidity.

Just kidding don't take it personal always visit our blog. Thanks

No comments