Header Ads

test

Woman Looking For Job For Her Husband Rejects Job of ₦100,000

A lady went viral few days ago after she took to the streets of Lagos carrying a placard as she searched for a job for her husband.
Instagram user, KBKonline claims he reached out to the man but was told the minimum he will accept per month is N200k. He also revealed the man currently earns N50k salary from his bank job. KBKonline wrote; “Some of you might have seen this viral picture of wife scouting job for hubby. I called the number to offer her husband a job. Maybe create a post for him in the foundation, but I was told, the minimum he will accept per month is N200,000. Maximum salary I ever offered anyone is a lil lower than the minimum he wants, so NO DEAL! The man presently works with a bank that pays him 50k and he’s being owed for several months.. He is a graduate of computer science. My conclusion: He doesn’t need employment that bad! I pray his preferred job falls on him soon.

No comments